Tuesday, December 1, 2009

delayed intro, lacking apologies... and wit

My bad. Does that count as an apology? Not my intention exactly. I did forget to open this thing up with an... opening. You probably know me, because if you don't, I really am not sure why you're here. Maybe you entered in the address for a blog that sucks, and wound up with a good one. Nope, I'm wrong. But sure, I'll take it.

I'm noah, and I have thoughts that sometimes enter my mind that I figured I might occasionally share. That's what this is, not much more. 


There may be peripheral blogs on the horizon, which may include collaboration with others, atheism, moral/ethical philosophy, animal rights/liberation.... but let's be frank(d. darko?): this is probably it for me. Besides, don't take ethics advice from me- go read Locke or Confucius. 


If you know me, feel free to disregard the next few sentences- I live in NY. I like.. everything outdoors basically (apart from things that suck, like dog shit) alternative music you've never heard of that makes me better than you, and wait- I just realized: Why don't people write 'having sex' in their fb statuses? Fucking liars.


Enough. Read this blog. Tell your friends. 'Follow' it. It's certainly better for you than watching re-runs of House of Payne. And don't worry, more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment